Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My #Contest Win: Kristen Stewart: Red Edition from @GiovanniAgnelli & @nathanfuja


Kristen Stewart
January 13, 2012


Kristen Stewart is mysteriously beautiful with a carefree attitude that makes her even more appealing. I went for a stripped down approach that gives the piece a rawness that feels honest.

I loved her in The Runaways, Welcome to the Rileys and the Twilight films. Looking forward to seeing her in Snow White and The Huntsman, On The Road and Breaking Dawn – Part 2!

Kristen Stewart Red edition available Friday 2/24 at 9am EST.

So I see this tweet from the Movie Producer of the Runaways Below!


I'm giving away a set of Kristen Stewart prints by artist . Tweet him why you should should have them. He'll pick the winner!

So I rush to follow Nathan Fuja's twitter account and I tweet him an entry!

 So I get the Direct Message from Nathan that I won! 


Amazing! 

So I wait for print to arrive

 A Tube arrived in the mail!!
Property of @TwilightJen & @TwilightPack Property of @TwilightJen & @TwilightPack Property of @TwilightJen & @TwilightPack I received #10 of #200 from the Artist! I'd like to thank Nathan Fuja & Giovanni Agnelli for my beautiful print! I will update blog when it is framed!

1 comment: