Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Encounter at Marvel's The Avengers Movie Premiere! #Contest Autographs!

April 11th, 2012


At the El Capitan Theatre for the Avengers Premiere

Contest at bottom of Blog


The El Capitan Theatre for the Avengers Premiere!









imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com



imagebam.com

This photo is across the street facing the Theatre

 

http://twitwitter.ning.com/

 

The next few photos are part of the 10 hr day waiting for the street to be transformed into the Premiere. We watched workers put up things, tear down those things then redo those same things again and again.



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Finally some stars show up! The first to arrive is my buddy Zach who I have blogged about before!

 my-encounter-with-zach-rice

I "Called him out & Over" No one else in the crowd knew he was a star. Everyone was well informed by the time he left. 

Zach signed an autograph & kissed my hand before leaving! 

 

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

 

The next actor I "Called Out" before anyone else in the crowd was Chris Warner! Just the day before he had mailed me two posters autographed from his movie Sin City! I was very happy to see him in person and thank him for the posters!

 

 

I have also blogged about Chris before and have a Contest going on right now on his blog! 

my-encounter-with-chris-warner

 

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

  

Yes, that is Chris hanging out with Robert Downey Jr. Must be so nice. 

 

Lets talk cars. Apparently there are special cars in this Avengers movie. We saw them drive in. Park. Drive out. Come back. Park. Drive out again and again all day!


imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Other stars start to arrive

Bella Thorne from Disney Channel's "Shake It Up"!

 Disney's Kelli Berglund 

 Actress & comedian Aisha Tyler

 Actor Dominic Monaghan

 Kat Graham from Vampire Diaries

 Soundgarden's Chris Cornell 

 Stellan Skarsgard and Alexander Skarsgard

(Can still hear the screaming fans, including myself yelling ERIC!!)

None of these above stopped for autograph signing. We enjoyed watching them wave and depart under the Avengers tent



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


The Autographs!

Mash Pit time! I was front & center up against the barricade!

Let the Elbows Fly!

This is as close as I got to Stan Lee, he made eye contact with me as he got out of his car and walked over to us fans but then he walked past and signed for others beyond me. 

Maybe next time

Mark Ruffalo Bruce Banner / The Hulk

Got his autograph!




 Scarlett Johansson Black Widow

Got her autograph!

Jeremy Renner Hawkeye

My heart stopped over that look!

Samuel L. Jackson Nick Fury

My conversation with Mr. Jackson

He is signing autographs and I hand him a rolled up poster, he looks down and says "You don't even know what that is!" My reply, "Yes I do, it's an Avengers poster, now sign it!"

 "No one puts Baby in the corner!"  

Jennifer Grey

 She is not in the Avengers movie but we called her over for autographs and she signed for me!


Clark Gregg Agent Phil Coulson

 Oh yes, the mighty Thor autographed also for me!

Chris Hemsworth

 Director Joss Whedon 

He autographed several things for me!

 Jon Favreau executive producer

He also gave me several autographs

 Robert Downey Jr drove up, signed autographs for five fans (not me) then went to talk to press. Maybe next time

Chris Evans Captain America did sign autographs but I only have one half closeup photo (Blame my photographer) We got an ear!

Below are the rest of the photos from the night






imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com




Contest Time



Leave a Comment below (with a way to contact you)
That will get you exactly 1 entry
Gain 1 addition entry for EACH of the following
1. Follow this Blog  TwilightJen-friendconnect
2. Follow TwilightJen on Twitter
3. Follow TwilightPack Blog
4. Follow TwilightPack Twitter
We will put your name in a bowl and draw out a winner from it!
The more entries the better you chances to win! (5 total possible!)

Contest ends on June 1st



The Prize! 

Autographed flyer signed by both the Producer & Director!

Good Luck All!

Please share this blog with your friends

23 comments:

  1. I love the Avengers but I'm entering for my brother, I think he would die and go to heaven if I won this for him!! I'll be following all the blogs and twitter's thanks Jen for all the support you give me!!!
    @moonless_knight
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the Avengers! I've watched all of the Marvel movies and so excited to see they're all together as one. The poster is so AWESOME though, it would be really awesome to win this thing. Besides, it's autographed :3 That makes it more AWESOME.

    Ugh Scarlett Johansson is so flawless. And I love your convo with Samuel L. Jackson! That was EPIC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the avengers, and really hope i can win :)
    I follow the 2 twitter accounts :)

    My twitter is @MarineStylikson

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Rock Jen!! I was so happy to see you there!! Hugs and hand kisses...Zach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing photos!! I am entering this contest for myself. I am so excited about The Avengers Assembly movie I can't wait. Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth are my favorites but this cast is amazing. I am so excited to go see this in theaters. Great contest. Love your site!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My twitter name is LilMel13 and I would love to win this because I am a comic book nerd and I have seen all of the Marvel movies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been waiting for this movie like forever!!! Amazing actors and the special effects look great, I can't wait any longer I MUST WATCH IT!! luckily u could get us this pics u easy my anxiety :)
    @BustedBunny7

    ReplyDelete
  8. I followed the live broadcast on you tube (while doing some stairs, to gain that super hero bum of steel), but by sharing your experience on this blog, you let us feel front row with you :D, thanks!! ~ catch me at oscar.olalde@gmail.com or olalde79@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops forgot to add my twitter ~ @Olalde79 ... in it to win it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't tell you how much I'm excited for this film the fact that you met all of those actors and producers is stunning. Please make a dream of mine come true by choosing me as winner. Thank you for this amazing contest :)
    @CKern1978
    Ashsmart22@msn.com
    Cort Kern

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow I really want to win this! :D I'm a huge Marvel Fan & Joss Wheadon Fan!
    I follow all the blogs listed & follow all of the twitter accounts listed.
    Thanks for the amazing contests you continue to have! :D ~V
    My Email is vintagevictoria71089@yahoo.com
    My twitter @VintageVampyre

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really hope I win!! My fiance is obsessed with all things super hero, so this would be such an amazing present for him!
    Twitter: @spazzmatazz92
    I follow both blogs and both twitter accounts!

    Thanks so much for all of these wonderful contests!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMFG! THIS IS AMAZING! ID LOVE TO WIN! <3

    @amiescheepers

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want and NEED THIS...LOL twitter: @LOUDMOUTHLELI

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! OMGOMG! You actually met Scarlett?! That is so AWESOME!
    I want to enter your comp too!
    A way to contact me is at my email adress: marvelfangirlstacey@rocketmail.com
    (I followed both twitter accounts :D)

    God bless,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jennster....I'd like to officially enter this contest! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a huge Joss Whedon fan!!
    @MusicAddict31

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!
    <3 the movie
    thak u so much for the chance to own ths

    Twitter: @monsetwilighter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops forgot to add:
      I Follow TwilightJen on Twitter
      I Follow TwilightPack Twitter
      I Follow TwilightPack Blog
      (I couldn't follow the other blog :c )

      Delete
  19. Just saw the movie today. EPIC! Joss Whedon is a genius!!! @j_r_squared

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been following both twitter accounts and the twilightpack blog

      Delete
  20. Looks like a ton of fun! Man I wish I lived closer to an area where this kind of stuff happens on a regular basis. *sigh* This movie was down right amazing! I have been like four times already and will probably go a couple more. Can't get enough! @bluedragonsii on twitter. I will be giving a follow as well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wish I could have been there looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete