Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Visit to Grammy Museum! #Contest Posters!

View from LA Live Target Terrace

 
 

 
 
 

imagebam.com
Elvis Diamond Receipt
MORE PICTURES AND CONTEST AFTER THE BREAK

 imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com



CONTEST TIME

I have 6 posters from the Grammy Museum to giveaway!

So six winners! 

Leave a Comment below (with a way to contact you)
That will get you exactly 1 entry
Gain 1 addition entry for EACH of the following
1. Follow this Blog
2. Follow TwilightJen on Twitter
3. Follow TwilightPack Blog
4. Follow TwilightPack Twitter
We will put your name in a bowl and draw out a winner from it!
The more entries the better you chances to win! (5 total possible!)

Contest ends on May 5th
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet, hope you had fun! jennifervillanueva@23yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DM me your Mailing address at @TwilightJen so I can mail your poster!

      Delete
  2. Will this hurt my chances of winning anything else? Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My twitter account is @j_r_squared. Sorry I forget to list it. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. DM me your Mailing address at @TwilightJen so I can mail your poster!

      Delete
  3. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! Email is: Mattchew82@hotmail.com Twitter name is: @MattlovesYoohoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DM me your Mailing address at @TwilightJen so I can mail your poster!

      Delete