Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My encounter with Bree Jodelle Micah aka Bree She does some screaming too!

Location:
Creation Entertainment hosts the three-day con at the Marriot Los Angeles Airport on March 4 - 6  2011

Jodelle Micah Ferland (born October 9, 1994) is a Canadian actress, best known for her portrayal of Sharon and Alessa in the 2006 horror film Silent Hill, Mary Jensen in the 2004 miniseries Kingdom Hospital and her portrayal of Bree Tanner in the The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

Follow her on her twitter http://twitter.com/jodellemicah/
Like her on her facebood http://www.facebook.com/jodellemicah

Bree Autographed my Eclipse Script I obtained being the winner of the "How many times have you seen Eclipse contest" that @Twilight was having.

She also autographed a photo for me. Both autographs cost $20 each. (Not to mention the cost of getting into the Convention and the cost of even getting to LA which is 2 hours from my home) Well worth it.








imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Question::I understand that right after the news broke that you had joined the Twilight family, fans went crazy and you got some intense reactions from your friends. Has the hype died down at all for you?

Jodelle:: Yeah. I mean at first everybody was going crazy and everyone was congratulating me. They’re still all really excited and it hasn’t…no, they haven’t calmed down that much. *laughs* I have a Twitter account, and that hasn’t calmed down at all, I’m still getting the same amount of followers. Everyday. On the first couple of days I was getting A LOT, and now its not quite as many everyday. But it’s been about the same pace. My friends have calmed down a little bit, but they are still really really really excited.
It’s been almost a month…do you feel more comfortable going into the role or are you still adjusting to its attached intensity?
I’ve gotten used to the idea. At first I was completely shocked and I couldn’t believe it. But when you think about it, it really is just like any other set. It’s just that it happens to be a very, very famous movie. But it’s not really any different than anything else.
Saved the Scream for LAST!

Her upcoming events


2011R.L. Stine's The Haunting HourAliceEpisode: "My Sister the Witch"


2011R.L. Stine's The Haunting HourAliceEpisode: "My Sister the Witch"


2011R.L. Stine's The Haunting HourAliceEpisode: "My Sister the Witch"

http://www.facebook.com/jodellemicah/posts/10150297049499219 

Hey everyone! Got some cool news (: I'm going to be doing two more episodes of the Haunting Hour! Working on it this month. Really excited, you'll love the storyline for this one!

StargateEPISODE NUMBER - 414
DVD DISC - Season 4, Disc 4
ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 01.25.08
SYNDICATION AIR DATE - 02.23.09
WRITTEN BY - Martin Gero
DIRECTED BY - William Waring
GUEST STARRING - Jodelle Ferland (Harmony)
The title character, Harmony, is played by 12-year-old actress Jodelle Ferland. Ferland played Adria at 7 years old in the Stargate SG-1 Season Ten premiere, "Flesh and Blood." Her long list of film and television credits also includes Masters of Horror, Supernatural, Smallville, and the 2006 film "Silent Hill."

**LATEST BREAKING NEWS: Jodelle Ferland (Twilight Eclipse) has agreed to be in our movie as Lizzy! We're so excited! More casting news to come.***
*NEW: The Beatbox Teaser on its own on you tube: http://youtu.be/gSZqz-gs7Fs * *Please read the updates! Lots of great info in there :-)
Locked in a Garage Band is a coming of age comedy that ROCKS!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/victoriawestcott/locked-in-a-garage-band-feature-film

ParaNorman (voice) (filming)
2011/I The Tall Man (post-production)
Jenny
2011 Monster (short) (post-production)
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment