Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Encounter with Jack Morrissey 12-17-11 at Dark Delicacies

I hear at 6:30am that Mark Cotta Vaz who did all of the Illustrated Movie Companions for The Twilight Saga is signing at Dark Delicacies in Burbank CA TODAY. So I drive the two hrs to the Vampire book store and who do I run into? Jack Morrissey. He talks openly with me for 45 mins and is very nice.

We talked for almost 45 mins over various subjects. I now know where to get Deep fried Custard thanks to Jack! We talked over our experiences with Breaking Dawn Part 1 and our concerns and hopes for Breaking Dawn Part 2!

I just want to say thank you Jack for taking your time out of your busy day to visit with me so long!

I can't wait to ask you that one question you asked me to ask you in two years! I will enjoy the answer I'm sure! Thanks again Jack! Much Love Jen!
(Could the bags under my eyes get any larger! I swear I do sleep....sometimes) Jack looks great though! He has the prettiest eyes. Blue








No comments:

Post a Comment